You've been Mother-Forked!

You've been Forked. Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peacock Painting


I had the hardest time trying to come up with a painting that would compliment our bedding. I have always liked peacocks because they are so unique. After searching designs of peacocks I was inspired by henna, I came up with my design from details in our bedding fabric and henna tattoos. I'm happy with the final product, my mom loved it so much I painted her a platter at a paint your own pottery shop for Mother's day!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this bedding from. im so inlove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bedding is from Bed Bath & Beyond, it's so soft and I've had it for two years and still looks new!

      Delete